Mr. Deon and Mrs. Ilse Pretorius. Deon trained as Medical Orthoptists and Prosthetist in Pretoria and completed a four year Apprenticeship under the Auspices of the Pretoria Steve Biko Hospital.
To improve the quality of life through the provision of accessible, affordable, efficient, effective, and cost-effective comprehensive quality orthopedic services to the clients.
By creating sustainable orthopedic services, accommodating the client’s needs in every way, counseling and teaching them to accept their medical condition so that they may become better people.
- The business will provide its service with integrity
- Clients will be served with honesty and transparency
- The business practices a rule of doing things the right way, they ought to be done
SHORT – TERM OBJECTIVES
- To strive for bigger market share, ensure quality service and excellence to all its clients all the time
- To operate with ethics and transparency, in all aspects whilst
- To create relations and form partnership with relevant affiliates for the advancement of the business objectives.
- To uphold integrity whilst providing the services to and also maintaining the highest confidentiality of the business and its clients.
- To be part of Rand-Mutual Pension Fund, the hospital here in Welkom, which provides special service to all injured mine patients. Pension Fund (Lesotho, Mozambique, Malawi).
- To be contracted by Local, Regional Municipalities, Provinces and National government supply chain structures.
- To maintain service towards job creation and poverty alleviation.
- To build a strong, sustainable company that contributes to the economic growth of the Local, Region and the Province.
- To provide an unmatched level of professional service that shall also ensure a truly pleasurable and delightful service.
Pretorius Orthopaedic Services (PTY) LTD recognizes the importance of Employment Equity Plan and the empowerment plan through job creation. The entrepreneurs intend to invest their time and skills in order to provide quality service at all times. The business will also create a pleasant working environment, adhere to labor legislation and motivate employees and pay a fair salary in terms of sectoral determination
BUSINESS ECONOMIC INTENT:
Profit making, Investment and boosting the economy of the other business community that is losing hope because of their medical condition onus to their disability
The company specializes in manufacturing and supplying prosthetic equipment such as artificial limbs, orthopedic shoes, inner soles, medical stockings, etc. for those who are in need of them. The business is targeting all groups of people in the society who have been victims of accidents, natural disasters, sicknesses, crime etc.